Tuesday, August 23, 2011

From California to Minnesota...

Welcome to my blog! I figured I would entertain my friends by writing about my hilarious and probably never-ending experiences from moving to the sunny and extremely warm beaches of Orange County, California to the coldest place in the United States – Minnesota.  I am trading in my flip flips for snow boots (hopefully cute ones at that).  I only own four sweaters, none of which actually keep me warm.  I have Ugg boots from when they were in style in 08, and own two beanies that are more for fashion than warmth.  I once asked Matt who the crazy person was that was mowing the lawn when there was six feet of snow on the ground.  By the time he finished laughing and explained the concept of a snow blower, I knew if we ever moved there I would be a complete fish out of water.  Well, the time has come. Matt was promoted and accepted a job in the greater Minneapolis area, and me and our fur babies are heading to the midwest.  I am stoked about the kind, hospitable people I am about to encounter, but am deathly terrified of getting behind the wheel in snow.  This should get really interesting…..

No comments: